Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rain and haircuts

Well as we all know it has been raining. A lot. Luckily I have kept busy enough to not let it bother me to much. Except yesterday. We spent a few hours in the morning at Megan's house. But my kids were big meanies so we had to leave. So I decided that I would cut skyler's hair at home this time with the clippers. I personally hate using clippers because of the hair mess it leaves behind. But In the benefit of saving some money, I did it. This is how it came out, i mean you cant really mess it up but I do think it is a bit too short.






We also had some fun playing the faces game. It helps teach them there emotions and they look so cute doing it. Here are some pics from that:


And lastly we have doing a lot of coloring/painting etc...

It would be much funner/easier if I wasn't taking crayons and cleaning marker out of Aubries mouth every 5 mins



No comments:

Post a Comment