Sunday, June 14, 2009

Meow Meow, Here Kitty Kitty...

We have gotten a kitten ;)

We mostly got it for Madison and to see if being able to nurture him would help calm her down. ( Anyone in sacrament with me this morning, knows she needs calming down!- I'm sorry by the way) Anyway- His name is Kobe and he is about 3 months old. He has got to be the best kitten ever- very textbook- he went right to the litter box and is wonderful with all 3 kids.

Here are 2 pics ------>




Also, tonight we did our FHE.

The lesson was about Prayer. I think it is important that we stick to the basics- and what is more basic ( and important) than prayer? So we had a lovely lesson that I actually got from my old sunday school lesson book. I had to make some adjustments regarding how to start and end the prayer ( which my kids have picked up super fast! They must remember from nursery/primary). We also made Prayer Reminder cards that I got from an old Friend magazine online.




And for the best part- TREAT!

I asked mike what he felt like doing for treat- He does really good participating and helping with our FHE'S.

And his response- " I feel like being a Hymas tonight"

Translation: The Rice krispie/Frosted flake treat's that Glen makes


So...
Yum, Yum, Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she's cute! My kids will flip when the get to see her!

    ReplyDelete