Friday, July 3, 2009

Bruises, Stars and stripes

This morning it was so yucky and rainy that I decided it would be nice to make some 4th of july crafts. So we made some flags and some handprints, and then some red white and blue homemade play-doh. It was a nice time and everyone got involved. Its weird thinking that tomorrow is the 4th of July already. I am so used to 100 + degree weather by now and all this rain has my brain confused.



And I just have to post a picture of Madison's black eye. Skyler hit her with a sippy cup and it must of been really hard because it bruised pretty good. Black eyes are nothing new to Madison, in fact I must have a dozen pictures of her with a shiner. She is a trooper though, always has been.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica this is Kristi, I came across your blog by checking out Hannah's. Very cute and I am so impressed with all the fun things you do with your kiddos! We had a great time at the parade with you guys.

    ReplyDelete